jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Hi! Today I going to tell you about why I’m study public administration. I started to study this career because I thought that was similar to Political Science. When I was in the school

I was very interested in history, but within the social sciences, I love political science. But now, that I’m in the second year I have seen that this career is more than a branch of science policy; this mixing economics, statistics, public administration, sociology and political science, making it a very full career, making a great contribution to the social development of Chile.

My favorite subject is Administrative Theory. As I said earlier, I liked political science, but now I'm more interested in the management area. I n the future, All the tools are important because we learn as public administrators must face a series of situations with a high degree of uncertainty, acting quickly to resolve problems. Efficiency and probity are the keys to play in the public sector.

1 comentario:

  1. Today I *am* going to tell you about why I* study public administration. I started to study this career because I thought that *it* was similar to Political Science. When I was in the school ?????

    ResponderEliminar