miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009


This is photograph that I like so much, is in the “Parque Inglés”, at Maule Region. It was taken by one of my best friends, Pamela, during a visit to the “Siete Tazas”. In the photo are 3 of my friends and me while they are walking around the park

This photograph was this summer and was the first time we went out for camping by ourselves, and it was a great experience: we met great people and beautiful landscapes, as seen in the photograph. It shows four of us (but there is no good because one of them covers the other one a bit), the mountain, many trees and half a tent, which is hardly well.

This is one of my favorite photos for many reasons. First, because there are people very important to me, they are my best friends, who I know from long ago. Moreover, just look at it reminds me every day we were there and all we did. And obviously we'd like to go back many more times in the future.

1 comentario:

  1. λ This is λ photograph that I like so much, λ is in the “Parque Inglés”, at WW λ Maule Region. SS It was taken by one of my best friends, Pamela, during a visit to (the) “Siete Tazas”. In the photo are 3 of my friends and me while they WW are walking around the park λ

    This photograph was λ this summer and λ was the first time we went out (for) camping by ourselves, SS (and) it was a great experience: we met great people and λ beautiful landscapes, as seen in the photograph. It shows four of us (but there is no good ?M because one of them covers the other one a bit), the mountain, many trees and half a tent, which is hardly well WW.

    This is one of my favorite photos for many reasons. First, because there are people very important to me,SS they are my best friends, who I know from long ago. Moreover, just look WF at it reminds me every day *that* we were there and all we did. And obviously we'd like to go back many more times in the future.

    ResponderEliminar