martes, 14 de abril de 2009

Technologies to connect to the world…



Today I’m going to talk about my favorite piece of technology. This is the notebook… I think that it’s a great form “to connect to the world” and the place where we are isn’t so important, because today finding a wireless connection is easy, especially in public places and that permit us to be freer. I think that the main characteristic of the notebook is that it’s light, powerful, durable ... and today the price is affordable.

I use the notebook every time I need to do different things: for work, communicating with my friends, my family and others or for distraction, because we can create CDs, manage photos, watch DVDs, download and edit video and so on.

I think that at the present time a notebook (or other computer) is very important for us. A lot of services are online and many others will be there, so I think that “we need” to be connecting and learning to use them.

3 comentarios:

  1. My favourite piece of tech is the computer too, it's very good, I like to talk with my friend in it.

    Nice POST!!!!

    Kisses

    bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love the laptop i have one too

    bye

    ResponderEliminar