martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job


My ideal job?...I didn’t think about whish would be an ideal job for me. Today I think that I would like to work in a public service, but I don’t have a preference.* Well*, of course, I have a preference: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a great option to work for me, especially because I like so much the foreign policy. This organization is responsible for coordinating the activities of other ministries and public organizations in those areas that affect foreign policy.
Other activity that depended of this ministry is the Diplomatic Academy that is a “school” where some people prepares for work abroad, in the embassies, consulates and other official missions. That functions help to Chile to have a high level of appreciation and the gateway for have better business and increase the exchange of goods and services.
The main qualities for work here is the ability for the international politic science, the foreign policy and a high knowledge about how other countries keep international relations. Also, is necessary know about the international organizations and who the countries have cooperation for global problems, like de economical politics for equilibrate the economic growth or construct solutions for the climate change.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, that is a very interesting work, you must have many skills, but with effort and dedication you will get it. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This would make more sense:

    Today I think that I would like to work in a public service, but I don’t have a preference. *Well,* of course, I have a preference:

    ResponderEliminar