martes, 9 de junio de 2009

When I have time, surf the Internet looking for sites to meet new interactive art and other trends. However, a site that I love is the MoMa and the works can be found there, I love this. *This painting is called* Bathers Throwing Reeds, *by* the German painter Ernst Ludwig Kirchner. The painting shows four nude in this simple green landscape, seemingly unaware of what you see, enjoy an unspoilt environment, and to play and walk on water, demonstrating the community of spirituality, freedom and creativity, they are given to what life can give at this time.

Among the aspects that I like to paint are the colors used, I love orange and I think we can express a sense of enjoyment, in this case, the nature and to be together. Moreover, the environment may be perceived or what is transmitting joviality, joy and disinhibition, as none of them have any clothes.

2 comentarios:

  1. Very nice selection! I like your discussion of why this painting appeals to you.

    a correction:
    *This painting is called* Bathers Throwing Reeds, *by* the German painter Ernst Ludwig Kirchner.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for the comments!
    i just correct my mistake.
    greetings =)

    ResponderEliminar